In a box you get:
- Ingredients for you to make your Full English breakfast (meat, fish, veggie or vegan) in 20 minutes
We deliver the box, you cook the breakfast. We pick up the box and packaging. This is to try and reduce single use packaging.
1. Choose the date you want your box delivered. Right now we're delivering on Saturdays. Part of our service delivery plan is to extend this to Sundays and weekdays.
2. Choose how many people you want to feed. The default size is for 1 or 2 people. 1 person can split the box over 2 days and enjoy Sunday brunch too. Our ingredients should be used within 2 days of delivery, and the pastries are best on day of delivery. For 3 or 4 people, we give you more of everything to share with your family or friends.
3. Choose which box you'd like. We cater for the standard 4 types of eaters: meat, fish, vegetarian and vegan. Part of our service delivery plan is to allow mixed boxes in the future. We want you to eat what you want. Our research has shown that people want to eat less meat. We encourage you to try each of our different boxes to see how easily you can adapt your diet to meet those needs.
4. Choose whether you want us to grind your coffee. If you want whole bean, we'll give you speciality beans to make the most of your home-ground coffee and its more delicate flavours. Our own ground coffee is also of the highest quality and ground just before dispatch.
5. Choose your delivery time. Right now we're offering 2 one and a half hour delivery windows: 8:00am - 9:30am and 10:00am - 11.30am. We're looking into how we can improve this, while maintaining product and environmental viability. Your feedback is appreciated.
6. Choose your collection time. We want to make things as easy for you as possible. Don't worry about washing up: just put the dirty containers back into the box and we'll come and pick it up as soon as you're done. That's why we recommend our first collection slot on Saturday between 11:30am and 12:30pm. If you have somewhere off the street, you can leave the box out by the door for a little while if you're going out. Because of the high cost of all the packaging, we'd rather you didn't leave it out for too long.Order